help-librejs

Re: [Help-librejs] Can anyone help me set FreedomSponsors javascript fre

From: Tony França
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Can anyone help me set FreedomSponsors javascript free?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:40:34 -0300

Ok, I've made some progress!

I've used the weblabels method and was able to make librejs happy with the home page - freedomsponsors.org.

Although it doesn't complain, the site doesn't work either.
I'm guessing maybe librejs and AngularJS don't play too well? Is there any known issue regarding about librejs and Angular?

Thanks!
Tony