help-gv

Re: [help-gv] landscape-portrait moves both frame and picture

From: Markus Steinborn
Subject: Re: [help-gv] landscape-portrait moves both frame and picture
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:42:19 +0100

Hi Chuck,

Chuck Bacon schrieb:
The result is a landscape-oriented pdf cut off in either direction.
I see most of a 3-part brochure, but the rest is cut off.  Nothing
I do can bring back the fact that the image has been peranently
cropped, apparently to 8.5 x 8.5 !  The file is untouched however.
Could you please send me a PDF file where this "cut off" can be seen? With my PDFs, it is working. And we do not know of such problems.

What is your ghostscript version ( call "gs ---version" in case you do not know. )
Other complaint is the pdfs do not show page numbers, I can click
next or page-down, and it goes, but I can't go out of order.
See below.
GV.respectDSC:        False
Without DSC, page numbers are not available. You may consider turning DSC on.
GV.version:        gv 3.6.5.91
So your Version if GNU gv is between 3.6.5.91 and 3.6.7.