help-gv

Re: [help-gv] icon suggestion?

From: Markus Steinborn
Subject: Re: [help-gv] icon suggestion?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:04:11 +0100

Hi Orion,

Orion Poplawski schrieb:
I package gv for fedora, but currently we don't have a good icon for gv. Any suggestions?

It happens that I am currently working on a bug report for the version of GNU gv that is packaged with OpernSuse (well, it looks like an OpenSuse specific bug) and I found that they have included an icon in their SRPM.

Greetings from Germany

Markus Steinborn
GNU gv maintainer