help-gv

[help-gv] Bad fonts

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [help-gv] Bad fonts
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:03:05 +0200

Hi.

    Hi, I have recently changed my old linux version based on debian
    distribution to the 4.0r0 version. The instalation is ok, but for my
    surprise, when I tryed to use gv the text fonts appears in poor quality.
    What hapens? Can somebody help to solve this problem?

The program that actually draws the fonts on the screen is
ghostscript, not gv. Please check your ghostscript installation. Which
gs version are you using?

--
José E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>

GNU Project       http://www.gnu.org