attempt to create a profile

From: Gottfried
Subject: attempt to create a profile
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 15:09:19 +0000

Hi,

Which commands can I use to enter and close my new profile?

So if I use my normal profile, and want to switch briefly to my new made profile and come back to my normal profile?

...and also at start up that I can choose which profile to open?
(or will this be automatically set up through creating a new profile?)

I wanted to create a profile:

guix package --profile=/home/gfp/projects/musescore-3.6.2.guix-profile

and beforehand I created the directory "projects" and
"Musescore-3.6.2" in the directory "projects"
in my /home/gfp/ directory
(I did that because it said: "
file or directory was not found"

but it didn't work.
"warning: nothing to do" was the answer.

Where was my mistake?

Kind regards

Gottfried