Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: My very own Guix System Server in my apartment
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 06:11:27 -0400

"Jonathan McHugh" <indieterminacy@libre.brussels> writes:

> Dear Bone,
>
> A great suggestion.
>
> I do wonder whether a 'Guildiverxe' would require more than 30GB to
> manage users compiling scripts. I guess a build farm strategy would
> have to be used where precompiled scripts are unavailable.

This is something to consider I suppose...I'll just have to set
something up and see what what happens.

> Would such an enquiry be for the bods upstairs though?
> => https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/

I might mail them to get some pointers for setting up a public access
space.  Thanks for the tip!  And I might email Guix HPC too.

--
Joshua Branson (joshuaBPMan in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus