Re: I need examples of Shepherd services without GuixSD

From: Alex Kost
Subject: Re: I need examples of Shepherd services without GuixSD
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 21:20:12 +0300

ng0 (2017-08-20 13:35 +0000) wrote:

> As IRC wasn't very responsive:
>
> Does someone of you keep their Shepherd user-services, for shepherd running on
> non-GuixSD systems (side by side with systemd for example), online somewhere?

I have my Shepherd user config at
<https://github.com/alezost/shepherd-config>, but it is rather
complicated and too specialized for my needs, I'm not sure if it may be
helpful for anyone else.

David also has his config available:

https://git.dthompson.us/dotfiles.git/blob/HEAD:/dotfiles/.config/shepherd/init.scm

But why do you ask specifically about non-GuixSD system?  AFAICT there
is absolutely no difference whether you run a user shepherd under GuixSD
or non-GuixSD system (I use my config on both GuixSD and ArchLinux).

--
Alex