Re: Question about package environment variables

From: Matthew Jordan
Subject: Re: Question about package environment variables
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 16:44:58 -0400

Do you mean why I would want to define environment variables in project
guix.scm file?

If so, it would be a matter convienence I can put all the project info
in one file. Also I wouldn't have to remember any shell/environment
variables I changed or customized for a specific project.

--
Matthew Jordan
Sent with my mu4e