Re: Any clue why $GUILE_LOAD_PATH not propagated with Haunt?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Any clue why $GUILE_LOAD_PATH not propagated with Haunt?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:17:04 +0100

Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> skribis:

> Just for posterity, Dave helped me figure out what was wrong.  I missed
> putting guile-2.0 in my inputs.  Critical!  Well, once I did that,
> things were fine!

Indeed.  However, since Haunt ships a command-line tool, we should fix
the Haunt package in Guix to wrap ‘bin/haunt’ such that the tool has
GUILE_LOAD_PATH and GUILE_LOAD_COMPILED_PATH properly set.

Done in 4ecbf6d.  I think it should be fixed upstream though.  :-)

BTW, ‘guix build haunt --with-input=guile=guile-next’ fails at configure
time (it insists on 2.0.)

Ludo’.