help-gss

Re: PAM vs GSSAPI?

From: Ashwin Ganti
Subject: Re: PAM vs GSSAPI?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:02:24 -0500

Hi Simon,

I am very interesed in working on this.
Please let me know the project idea so that I can write a proposal and
submit it asap.
I have signed up as a student for SOC.
I shall start working on the proposal once I know the project idea.

Thanks
Ashwin.

On 3/20/07, Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> wrote:
Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

>> 3. This is not related to the current topic but when I was going
>> through the pam_shishi there seems to be many TODO's in the code for
>> many of the pam support functions. Would it be possible to include
>> this as a Google Summer of Code project for this summer . I would like
>> to volunteer to work on it to complete the pending implementation and
>> put it as the summer of code project. Please let me know if this is
>> feasibe or if there is any other work related to this area.
>
> Oh boy, yes, that would indeed be possible, and I'd be very interested
> to work with you on this.  Shishi is a GNU project, and GNU has been
> approved for SOC.  Please sign up as a student if you haven't done so
> already.

Btw, some links that you should read if you are really interested in
this:

http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html

/Simon

--