help-gss

Debian packages for 0.0.18 ready

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Debian packages for 0.0.18 ready
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:34:24 +0100

Hi!  I've created Debian packages for GSS 0.0.18.  The Debian package
sources is on Savannah:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/?root=gss
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=gss

The CVS module is debian-gss.

I've placed a copy of packages that I built on:

http://josefsson.org/gss/debian/
http://josefsson.org/gss/debian/source/

Russ, are you still interested in sponsoring this?  I hope so! :)

The packages are lintian-clean and almost-linda-clean:

address@hidden:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$ lintian -i -I
gss_0.0.18-1_i386.changes
address@hidden:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$ linda -i gss_0.0.18-1_i386.changes
W: gss-doc; File gss.devhelp not symlinked to from devhelp dirs
 The file shown above exists outside of /usr/share/gtk-doc/html or
 /usr/share/devhelp/books, and does not symlink back into either of
 those two directories
W: libgss-dbg; There is no Depends: line in the control file.
 The package has no Depends: line in the control file. This is not
 allowed by Policy if the package in question contains binary objects.
 Perhaps try calling dpkg-shlibdeps or dh_shlibdeps in the package
 rules file.
address@hidden:/var/cache/pbuilder/result$

/Simon