Re: LVM RAID 0

From: josep lladonosa capell
Subject: Re: LVM RAID 0
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 07:30:31 +0200

Hello, Wink,

What about having a small boot partition outside LVM and RAID0?

Evenmore, you might create a RAID1 for /boot in order to have
redundancy at least for the boot partition.
Another option would be, having 2 /boot partitions (non RAID1),  one
in each NVME device and use the second one as a backup...

Josep

Missatge de Wink Saville <address@hidden> del dia dg., 10 de maig
2020 a les 20:52: