Re: Silencing GRUB welcoming messages

From: Pascal Hambourg
Subject: Re: Silencing GRUB welcoming messages
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 17:26:36 +0100

Le 01/12/2017 à 17:43, Tom M. a écrit :
Hello,

I want to have clean and quiet boot sequence. Silencing "Welcome to
GRUB" was easy - simple patch to main.c did the trick. But "GRUB
look at my MBR (attached), but here I only seem to have "GRUB" part of
the message. Where does the "GRUB Loading." message is being stored?

Can I patch it on the source level? If not, where should I look for
it?

No clue.