how to boot a uefi based computer by GRUB2 through tftp or http to load

From: wangzhe8924
Subject: how to boot a uefi based computer by GRUB2 through tftp or http to load windows PE system?
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 17:16:46 +0800

I have an UEFI boot mode server, and I need to boot Windows PE on it through my
pxe environment.My DHCP server has been configured x86_64.efi as GRUB2 boot
file, it works fine for booting linux system but it failed to boot Windos PE no
matter what methods I tried to configure my grub.cfg, just like
follows:menuentry 'winpe' {set root=(tftp,192.168.9.10)linux16 memdisk iso
rawinitrd16 winpe.iso}ormenuentry 'winpe'{set root=(tftp,192.168.9.10)linux
wimbootinitrd bcdinitrd bootx64.efiinitrd boot.wim}ormenuentry 'winpe'{set
root=(tftp,192.168.9.10)insmod chainchainloader bootx64mgfw.efi}and so
onso,Does anyone know the method to solve this problem as I said on my topic?or
… whether GRUB2 has ability to boot winPE?Forgive my poor english and … if
there is anything I haven't clarified,please let me knowThanks for help!

来自我的新浪邮箱android客户端