Re: Random Freeze after GRUB menu on Intel NUC6CAYS

From: Jocelyn Pelletier
Subject: Re: Random Freeze after GRUB menu on Intel NUC6CAYS
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:28:02 -0400

After enabling debug in grub.cfg (set debug=all) and tried for an hour to
reproduce, I finally reproduced the issue. Here is a picture of the screen:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SuUqtP4IBkFjb5bZTzli5hlYVu98QlUcWw/view?usp=sharing

When it's working normally, it's the same output but right after it's going
black with the cursor on the top left, than the installer start right away.