Re: Support for plain dm-crypt and detached LUKS header

From: Maxim Fomin
Subject: Re: Support for plain dm-crypt and detached LUKS header
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 17:11:10 +0300

 I have not found any discussion of the issue. Why create separate
module? It appears (I may be wrong) that this functionality can be
provided by existing module.

By the way, why user should configure the module manually? My
understanding is that user should provide all necessary options to the
command (manually or via grub.cfg) which decrypts dm-crypt partition
just like in case of cryptsetup.

Best regards,
Maxim Fomin