Re: Using acpi line to load DSDT table at runtime - Linux 16.04

From: sawbona
Subject: Re: Using acpi line to load DSDT table at runtime - Linux 16.04
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 06:40:59 -0300

Good morning:

On 28 Jul 2016 at 9:06, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

> What is "grub kernel command line"? Please explain what you did.
Please excuse me for not explaining myself correctly.

I am referring to the kernel parameters that are loaded via grub:

[code]
quiet splash enable_mtrr_cleanup mtrr_spare_reg_nr=7
mtrr_gran_size=128M mtrr_chunk_size=256M numa=off agp=off
acpi_osi=Linux acpi=noirq
[/code]

To these, I added -> acpi /boot/dsdt.aml as per your instructions.

Thanks in advance,

CIV