Re: Grub background issue.

From: Andrei Borzenkov
Subject: Re: Grub background issue.
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 19:17:15 +0300

13.10.2015 18:50, Gregg Levine пишет:
Hello!
Not a guess, an accurate statement of fact. Targa files are definitely
not supported. I believe Jpeg and Bitmap ones are.

        case "$GRUB_BACKGROUND" in
            *.png)         reader=png ;;
            *.tga)         reader=tga ;;
            *.jpg|*.jpeg)  reader=jpeg ;;
*) gettext "Unsupported image format" >&2; echo >&2; exit 1 ;;
        esac

tga was added Mon Jul 31 14:21:36 2006.

Now the important question, how was your copy of Grub built? Was it
checked out from where we keep our repository? Was it supplied as a
tarball? Please provide us answers to those questions. Your
configuration file is a good start, but we need more information.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Peter Hillier-Brook