Theme modification

From: FAMFOP
Subject: Theme modification
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:31:14 +0000

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to modify the grub theme. I actually want to take the default
one (I like it!) but change some small things. When selecting my OS it
opens a new "window" saying "Loading Linux linux" and "Loading initial
ramdisk" (default config from when I installed my OS). I want to change
the theme in a way that it doesn't pop up that window but instead the
output text should be echoed in the selection menu. So basically it
should look like [1] but with default theme (saying the above text).

Hope it was not a "noob" question and you got what I meant.

Thanks,
famfop

[1]http://valessiobrito.com.br/projetos/debian/lenny/usplash-theme/mockup-example.png