Clearing screen after selecting windows from grub?

From: Michael D. Setzer II
Subject: Clearing screen after selecting windows from grub?
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:55:09 +1000

I have machines running Fedora 20 that I just setup, and was able to figure
how to the the old graphic from previous versions to show up instead of the
black screen with text only, and they is no issue with any kernel or
non-windows options, but when selecting the windows 7 boot option, the
screen seems to show multiple copies of the original image of the verne.png
file but not correctly set. It just sits there for some time, but then the
windows
does finally come up. Is there an option to have it clear the screen when the
option is picked?

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:address@hidden
  mailto:address@hidden
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

address@hidden CREDITS
ROSETTA     11217625.899429   |   SETI        19279201.161505
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    17148625.741651