Booting from NVMe controller enters GRUB rescue

From: vinayak holikatti
Subject: Booting from NVMe controller enters GRUB rescue
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:23:26 +0530

Hi All,

We have developed Legacy OptionROM for NVMe controller device. We are
able to boot to all Windows 7 and later OS. But we are facing issue in
booting Fedora 20 x86_64 OS. Fedora 20 gets installed successfully on
NVMe device. While booting from NVMe device we are observing error as
follows and enters grub rescue. We are clueless about what is
happening here. We would like to know how to over come this issue and
boot to Fedora 20 OS from our controller.

"error : no such device: 44d1bf09-4e8a-4f46-aea6-09e364abf5cb.
 Entering rescue mode...
 grub_rescue>"

Thanks in Advance.

--