Re: Installing grub2 with /boot on software raid

From: Wesley PA4WDH
Subject: Re: Installing grub2 with /boot on software raid
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:23:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jordan,

----- Original Message -----

> I don't know about limiting scanning, and I suggest waiting for a
> proper fix instead. Have you filed bug reports yet? If so, please link
> to them.

I just did that. I had my priority on troubleshooting the new issue instead of
filing the bug(s).

I just made two:
No install with 1-disk arrays: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?39527
Rescue shell with 7-raid1 arrays: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?39528

I did not create one for grub-probe still failing when pointed to one of the
partitions of a md device because i can't reproduce that anymore.

Best regards,
Wesley