Re: GRUB2 MYway ;/

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GRUB2 MYway ;/
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:48:30 +0100

See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/os-prober/+bug/1038093

Regards
Yann

2012/11/26 Leslie S Satenstein <address@hidden>
Hi Yann

Yes, but the problem is not where the mbr points to, but why grub-mkconfig does not pick up Fedora distributions.
I prsume that Debian and Ubuntu use common grub logic or software.

Regards

 Leslie
Mr. Leslie Satenstein
50 years in Information Technology and going strong.
Yesterday was a good day, today is a better day,
and tomorrow will be even better.

mailto:address@hidden
alternative: address@hidden
www.itbms.biz  www.eclipseguard.com