info in boot sector out of sync after clone

From: Krister
Subject: info in boot sector out of sync after clone
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:59:34 -0400

Hello folks,

I just got a bigger harddrive and cloned over my partitions.
After the clone I am happy to see that ubuntu still runs happily.

Windows will not boot however. I reinstalled GRUB, but to no avail.
I think it has to do with the following output from boot_info_script:

"
sda3: __________________________________________________________________________

    File system:       ntfs
    Boot sector type:  Windows Vista/7
    Boot sector info:   According to the info in the boot sector, sda3 starts
                       at sector 21196800. But according to the info from
                       fdisk, sda3 starts at sector 21829632.
    Operating System:  Windows Vista
    Boot files:        /bootmgr /Boot/BCD /Windows/System32/winload.exe
"

Not surprising but I'm not sure how to update the "info in the boot sector".
Could someone give me a hint?

Thanks for the help.

kms