Re: color combinations, validity and what works in Grub 2 ?

From: Jordan Uggla
Subject: Re: color combinations, validity and what works in Grub 2 ?
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:42:34 -0700

2012/4/4 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:
> Thank you for that.

You're welcome.

> Ah ok. Sorry for the late reply, your reply just got lost in in my
> information overloaded Inbox.

No problem, literally. It doesn't hurt me at all to get a "late"
response when I'm not the one who needs support :)

> Thank you still. Are you by any chance a one of the grub developers or
> maintainers ?

I am not a grub developer, I've only provided a few small patches to
grub proper. I am the main developer of Super GRUB2 Disk though, and I
follow grub development pretty closely.

--
Jordan Uggla (Jordan_U on irc.freenode.net)