color combinations, validity and what works in Grub 2 ?

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: color combinations, validity and what works in Grub 2 ?
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 02:04:09 +0530

Hi all,
Does anybody know if there is documentation about where the color
combinations which are valid for grub2 are put up. This is my color
stuff for grub 2.

$  cat /usr/share/desktop-base/grub_background.sh
WALLPAPER=/usr/share/images/grub/Lake_mapourika_NZ.tga
COLOR_NORMAL="light-gray/black"
COLOR_HIGHLIGHT="white/gray"

Now what is wrong here it seems is the gray in the color highlight
bit. Are there any colors defined for color highlight, maybe some sort
of limited color pallette or something that we need to choose from or
something ?

I have no idea why but each time I boot up I get error about grey
being invalid color or something , pressing Enter on it goes away.

Looking forward for any answers.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल