RE: Cpanel boycott

From: jackie sparks
Subject: RE: Cpanel boycott
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 23:03:47 -0500

If cafe press will not participate I will ask Linus Trovalds or someone else trust worthy to monitor the progress of the sales so no one can say I am scamming to make a gain out of this.

This is the message I have sent to cafepress.

http://www.cafepress.com/dpanel

We are organizing something right now that is important and I would like to know if you guys would participate. I made all these shirts and would like 100% of the profits to go back to open source development. I would like to know if you guys would print and ship them at cost and keep this thing going until more is given to the open source community from CPanel Inc. And all the servers are reinstalled that had the remote Exim 4.69 remote root hole in them.

This wasn't included I just added it in. Also Cpanel give back 50% of their profits annually for what they have done. 50% of their product is open source and the community deserves it for the work that they have done.

Join the boycott - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Cpanel/324347710917547?sk=info