Exiting grub2 pager

From: Thomas Jensen
Subject: Exiting grub2 pager
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:03:45 -0800 (PST)

Is there a way to exit grub2's pager?

There are a couple of reasons why this is wanted:

    Once I page to some needed text, I would like to exit the pager
    and copy-type the text while I can see it; otherwise, I need to
    write it down somewhere;

    If I cat an (unexpectedly) long file, with possibly thousands
    of lines, I would like to exit; otherwise, I have two choices:

        Put a paperweight on the space bar and come back in a
        couple of hours,

            or,

        Press ctrl-alt-delete, and start all over.

    Thanks,

    TFJ