MultiBoot USB Stick or DVD

From: Niels Jende
Subject: MultiBoot USB Stick or DVD
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:40:21 +0100

Hi There,

I have been searching the web, but as of yet, I haven't found neither an answer nor a Howto to get the following achieved using GRUB2.

What I want to achieve is this:

Lets say I have several Live-CD's/DVD's such as Knoppix, Ophcrack, Backtrack, a simple Win XP and Win7DVD and I have a bootable device such as an USB-Stick or a DL-DVD and I want to have these tools on this one device and once PC or whatsoever has botted from this device I'll get a menu to choose what I want to boot.

AFAIK it should be possible with GRUB2 but now here comes my question, how? has anyone of you already made it and if so, would one of you tell me how to do that?

Regards
Niels