stuck and need help

From: Michael Gezaee Kahssay
Subject: stuck and need help
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:06:32 -0400 (EDT)

 I needed to  have a guest operating  debian or any unix or linux with graphic utilities.  I picked debian and started installing it using virtual box but  I got stuck because it asks me it wants to load grub to my primary hard drive and it does not also detect my operating system and  I think it wants  to write over my host?   or it says if there is another os, it may not boot. I feared it may kick out my host os and aborted the debian installation. Is there any easy way of integrating  debian as a guest on window 7 host without affecting my host?  please help me. I needed the debian or other linux or unix variant for hardware design.

 with regards

Michael