Chainloading other boot loader file directly.

From: 김민준
Subject: Chainloading other boot loader file directly.
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 14:41:38 +0900

Many people says that chainloading boot loader file like grldr, bootmgr command is
linux loadbin.bin
initrd [file]

However, I'm the starter of linux. So I can't compile loadbin.bin file.
If I command as manual, I get 2 errors of gcc.

Please help me that compile loadbin.bin or present me method of chainloading other boot loader file directly, not the chainloader +1.

P.S: Please note I can't translate into English well. Sorry.