Re: Please help with following situation

From: Steve Cohen
Subject: Re: Please help with following situation
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:59:32 -0600

Thanks but this did not work:

> menuentry "MS-DOS" {
> insmod fat
> set root=(hd0,3)
> drivemap -s (hd0) (hd0,3)
> chainloader +1
> }

ls (hd0,3) produced this output:
Partition hd0,3: Filesystem type fat UUID 466d-1902

Are there any more things I can try?

On Saturday 20,November,2010 11:01 PM, Goh Lip wrote:

    insmod ntfs

    ps: asuume ntfs

Appendum:
insmod fat # If fat16 or fat32 formatted partition.
insmod ntfs # If NTFS formatted partition.
insmod nftscomp # If NTFS compression is used on the partition. Load if you
aren't sure.

Regards - Goh Lip