How to use the Windows Boot Loader to boot stage2 of grub2

From: Tom Davies
Subject: How to use the Windows Boot Loader to boot stage2 of grub2
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:53:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hi :)

Sorry about my earlier outburst.  Really bad form and unnecessary, sorry.  I do
think it was pretty clever to part of the Windows boot-loader to point at the
grub and mix-and-match parts of the boot-loaders.  It is beyond my own
abilities
so i my last answer was at least partly fueled by jealousy.  I still do think
that it would be easier to use entirely either one boot-loader or the other and
the linux one is designed to boot multi-boot systems whereas the Windows one is
tricky.

Good luck, apols and regards from
Tom :)