Re: How to translate menu.lst entry for grub2?

From: Felix Koop
Subject: Re: How to translate menu.lst entry for grub2?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:03:38 +0100

Unfortunately I didn't get any feedback. Is anyone here with sufficient knowledge to help me debug the problem?

I can boot successfully Windows in Safe Mode, but when booting in Normal mode it hangs after having seen the running vertical bar for a while. The screen then goes blank, then completely black and then it shows no further reaction. Any idea where I might modify the entry to get it to boot?