how to install the GRUB on the USB-Disk

From: Bai Shuwei
Subject: how to install the GRUB on the USB-Disk
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:32:15 +0800

Hi, all:
   I install the grub and a small linux system on my usb disk. It is
work to boot system by my small linux. But i want to use the grub
installed on the usb-disk to boot the system on my host hard disk. On
my hard disk, one linux and windows are installed. i hope someone can
give me some help to edit the menu.list file for grub intalled on the
USB-disk and how to configure the grub. Thanks all!

the host hard disk is sda, and usb-disk is sdb on my machinie

Best Regards

Bai Shuwei

--
Love other people, as same as love yourself!
Don't think all the time, do it by your hands!

E-Mail: address@hidden