Re: GRUB fails when kernel is LZMA/BZIP2-compressed

From: Ersin Akinci
Subject: Re: GRUB fails when kernel is LZMA/BZIP2-compressed
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:07:16 -0400

Thanks for the tip.  I think there's something wrong with the kernel's
LZMA/BZIP2 code and my platform, because I noticed that it won't load
my initramfs files when they're compressed with LZMA/BZIP2.  I'm using
a very old computer, a Toshiba Satellite 420CDT w/ ISA bus and P5
processor.  Haven't tried running lzma or bzip2 on it yet.

Best,
Ersin