Re: Off-topic: Syslinux

From: adrian15
Subject: Re: Off-topic: Syslinux
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:24:20 +0200

PEDRO MACANAS VALVERDE escribió:
 >Runt (runt.mybox.org) is using syslinux... this is off topic.

Yes, I think can do the same or more things thatn Syslinux. I don´t understand why Ubuntu Live Cd uses syslinux (perhaps weaker Live Cd / Boot Cd / Live USB grub documentation ?).
Ubuntu first live cds used grub but they had many boot problems on many machines (It just did not boot) so they used syslinux.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. http://supergrub.forjamari.linex.org/?section=donate