Re: openmp

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: openmp
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:22:56 -0700

skaller <skaller@users.sf.net> writes:

>> [Do you know how to use google?]
>
> Sure. I did use Google. But I didn't find the information I was
> looking for in a reasonable amount of time,

Just for the record, I didn't know the answer either, and found it
in about 2 minutes of googling. The second reference I gave comes
up as second hit to "openmp gcc" search, with this context:

  OpenMP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  GCC 4.2 supports OpenMP, and some distributions (such as Fedora
  Core 5 gcc) have support for OpenMP in their GCC 4.1 based
  compilers. ...
  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenMP - 61k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.