Compiler internals consultant.

From: pbreed
Subject: Compiler internals consultant.
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:36:56 -0700

I'm looking for consulting help on gcc internals.
As part ouf our hardware development kits we build and distribute a GCC/G++
compiler targeted for m68k-elf running on mingw. We have just upgraded to 4.2
get vista support and we are having problems with C++ exception handling.
I'm looking for a consultant that is familiar with GCC exception
internals and can help us resolve this issue.

We would like to forge a long term releationship with a good GCC consultant
that we can count on.

Paul Breed
CTO Netburner

My email is <first inital><LastName>@netburner.com

I'm at extension 205 you can find the base netburner phone number at our home
page.