Re: gcc IDE

From: Robert Heller
Subject: Re: gcc IDE
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 00:48:10 +0100

At Wed, 27 Dec 2006 05:05:36 -0800 (PST) Bam_Zam <bamdadzamini@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi,
> I'm a beginner in gcc. i want to know is there and graphical IDE for gcc? an
> if yes, which one is suitable for a beginner?

If you mean like Visual C, no, not really. *Real Programmers* don't
need or use an IDE -- they are more of a hinderence than a help anyway
(and stiffle learning the programming language). There is GnuEmacs and
that is pretty much it.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration