Re: Error in concept_check.h (GNU file)

From: Ulrich Eckhardt
Subject: Re: Error in concept_check.h (GNU file)
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 22:07:56 +0100

red floyd wrote:
> Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
>> bari.rose@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I'm using Tornado2.2(gcc-2.96)
>>
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html
>>
>> Uli
>>
> Yeah, we know 2.96 doesn't officially exist, and any mention of it is
> evil. Nevertheless, those of us who are using Tornado 2.2/VxWorks 5.5
> are stuck with this non-existent version.

Well, problem is that this makes it almost impossible to analyse the error.
I for sure can't reproduce it here, nor could I find out what code caused
the problems in the first place. The best anyone without the exact same
GCC bastard fork can only make educated guesses.

At least I'd need to look at the code.

Uli

--
http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html