Re: dynamic_cast problem revisited:

From: Earl Purple
Subject: Re: dynamic_cast problem revisited:
Date: 8 Aug 2006 09:01:10 -0700

Anyway, never mind, I solved the original problem... the executable
(even though it exports no symbols of its own) is now linked with this
extra option:

-Wl,-E

Note to anyone else who reads this having had the problem that the
character after the W is a lower-case l (L), not a capital I nor a 1.

Note also that the 6 characters above form the whole option, ie.. the
comma should be there and there is no space between the comma and the -
after it.