re: bargain m0mentum

From: Willie Raymond
Subject: re: bargain m0mentum
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 13:50:21 -0060

D K D Y  Releases News and stock volume jumps another 82%

The Market Scoop

Pro filed:  Dark Dynamite Inc.
Sect or:  Consumer Goods
Sy mb01:  D K D Y
Ope n:  $1.65
Last  Trade:  $1.67
St atus:  str0ng buy

Famous Chinese Musician Joins Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner Show for
the Music Composition and Musical Drama Production

Summar y
 XI'AN, China, Feb. 7 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ Dark Dynamite Inc. announced
 today that the joint partner of DDI, Guangzhou Lv Rong Shu Group Inc.,
 has reached an agreement with Mr. Fang Li, one of the most famous music
 composers in China, for the music composition and musical drama design
 of the Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner Show program (''Dinner Show'') to be
 held in the E-Pang Palace Theme Park (the ''Theme Park'').

 Pursuant to the agreement, the Dinner Show will be performed in the form
 of a musical drama. Mr. Fang Li will be responsible for the music
 composition and musical drama design of the Dinner Show. The Dinner Show
 will show audiences a brilliant performance of the Qin Dynasty style, and
 highlight some famous historical scenes from that period. The purpose of
 the performance is to showcase the resplendence of the first empire in the
 history of China and let audiences recall those historical scenes that
 occurred over 2,200 years ago.

Recent Headli nes:

  Famous Chinese Musician Joins Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner Show for
  the Music Composition and Musical Drama Production Feb 7, 2006

  Dark Dynamite Announces Large-scale Outdoor Qin Dynasty Cultural Dinner
  Show to be Held Through Cooperation with Guangzhou Greentree Financial
  Group Inc.

  Increased Tourist Numbers Expected with Completion of the Western 3rd
  Round City Highway, Connecting to Qin E-Pang Palace

O verview:

 Members, we hope you got on board today. Everytime this company has
 released news like this, the price jumps the following day. In the last
 two trading days, with rumors of news, we have watched the volume jump
 over 342%. We are excited to see how this news will effect the price
 tomorrow.

Rec0 mendati0n:

 We are sure you know our recomendation, if you did not get in on this
 today, then we hope you will get in on this in the morning first thing
 before the price takes off to far.

 Tomorrow is the time to take advantage of D K D Y. See you tomorrow.

Go od Trading