Re: manual pages for gcc ?

From: William Xuuu
Subject: Re: manual pages for gcc ?
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:39:00 +0800

Ulrich Eckhardt <doomster@knuut.de> writes:

> Good, install manpages-dev.

Yeah! That's it! Thanks a million! I've tried various ways to guess out the
name, only without luck. 'cause never had i installed it manually before,
it was just, always, right there. ;-)

>> maybe it was caused by `apt-get dist-upgrade'... thanks in advance.
>
> hrrmm... if you really think so, that only means you should read and
> understand the manpages for that command. ;)

you are right... ;-), i never used dist-upgrade before, this try brought me
much trouble. The intelligent of dist-upgrade doesn't seem that
intelligent. Okay, i'll be happy with upgrade, as used to. ;-)

--
William Xuuu