help-gnunet

Re: Trouble compiling libgnunetchat

From: TheJackiMonster
Subject: Re: Trouble compiling libgnunetchat
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 22:15:53 +0100

Hi,

the release of GNUnet 0.19.0 changed some headers to not being
installed with GNUnet anymore (only for internal use). But
libgnunetchat used them in the past. So I think I have most occurences
fixed. However there were also times that GNUnet's own service headers
didn't include or define types they actually use themselves (I tried to
fix those parts already.)

So I think libgnunetchat will be compatible with GNUnet 0.19.1 again.
But I still need some time for proper testing to make sure everything
works on a clean machine. ^^'

You can test whether the latest version of GNUnet from upstream works
with the latest commit from libgnunetchat on your system. But the
releases are certainly incompatible for the time being.

Happy hacking
Jacki