help-gnunet

gnunet,org Mumble server certificate

From: Calvin Heim
Subject: gnunet,org Mumble server certificate
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 16:44:17 -0800

Hi,

Does the authentic gnunet.org Mumble server have a certificate matching the
following records?

Common Name: Murmur Autogenerated Certificate v2
Valid from: Sat Oct 18 12:46:21 2014
Valid to: Fri Oct 13 12:46:21 2034
Serial: 31
Public Key: 2048 bits RSA
Digest (SHA-1): ae03fd3ec8cf63d9c87946738ba78dbc919536af

It's my first time connecting to the server. I'd like to verify the authenticity
of the certificate. I know I posted this question to irc on libera.chat but I'm
having irc/erc connection issues. I tried looking for the irc logs but I didn't
find the libera.chat logs at the Matrix link given in the /topic hence this
email.

Sincerely,
Calvin Heim