Your Company Details

From: info
Subject: Your Company Details
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 02:34:02 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir / Madam

We hope you don't mind us contacting you but we thought you would be interested
to know that Local Green Pages are proud to announce the launch of our brand
new online advert builder! You can now create/edit your own adverts online by
clicking on the following link: http://www.localgreenpages.com/getlisted

Once you have created your advert you will be able to login and make changes or
create additional adverts whenever you want, all at the click of a button.

You will also find the help links on the top right hand side of the page, very
useful should you have any problems creating your advert. Or     alternatively
you can call our dedicated technical support team on 0870-0664350

Thanks for using Local Green Pages.

Kind Regards

Paul Stone

Local Green Pages

Sales : 0845 456 0798
Support: 0870 066 4350
Fax: 0870 066 7456
Email: info@localgreenpages.com
Website: http://www.localgreenpages.com

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you have received this email in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly
forbidden. If you need assistance please contact Technical Support on
0870-0664350