Re: Fund

From: B A
Subject: Re: Fund
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:04:49 -0400

MR. BAYO  ADEBAYO
BROAD BANK PLC
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: badebayo@satellitetown.net

CORE INVESTMENT STRATEGY

It is with trust and confidence that I make this urgent and important proposal
to you in view of the fact that you are trust worthy and reliable. Currently I
have a business that I think would be of interest to you and your company.

I am the Western District Bank Manager of BROAD BANK PLC of Nigeria. However,
there is an account opened in the bank in 1993 and since 1998, no body has
operated this account again. After careful investigation, I discovered that the
owner of this account was the president of ARC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD, a
foreigner who died in 1998. The account has no beneficiary at present and
investigation has proved that his company does not know anything about the
account; the total amount is US$15.5 (Fifteen Million and Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars Only).

 In light of the above fact, I need your assistance to handle this transaction
with you, thereby providing your bank account or any account of your choice
where this fund will be remitted. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary
because the management is ready to welcome anybody preferably a foreigner who
has the correct information of the account which I will give you immediately,
if you are capable to conclude this transaction with me.

The management of the bank has just ordered that all dormant accounts be
frozen. On the strength of this order, I wish to take advantage of this
situation and present your company as beneficiary and get it transferred to
your designated account. Be informed that all documents related to this
transaction will be destroyed immediately after the transfer, since every
arrangement to transfer this fund to any account you will provide has been
concluded.

Furthermore, on receiving your positive response, I will apply for annual leave
for our fact to face meeting in your country for the sharing. I will give you
20% of the fund for your assistance though the percentage is negotiable and I
will not contact any other person until I am convinced that you are not
interested.

I will like to have your phone and fax number for easy communication.

Best regards,
BAYO  ADEBAYO