Experience the Excitement of the Rivers - Whitewater Rafting, Backpackin

From: GroupSource Travel
Subject: Experience the Excitement of the Rivers - Whitewater Rafting, Backpacking, and More!
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:55:26 -0500

Our retreat center is the only one in the South where you can go whitewater rafting, rappelling, take the ropes course challenge, and go horseback riding all in one location.

Overnight accommodations are elevated to a fine art at our retreat center. Well appointed campsites, new log cabins, athletic fields, meeting rooms, and dining ahall combine to make this the perfect place to stay. All buildings are constructed of native logs to creat the warm, rustic atmosphere of the Smoky Mountains.

Come along to days gone by as we travel the trails by horse. As you ride your mount through scenic trails and fields, our staff will teach you the fundamentals of horsemanship.

The Nantahala, near Great Smoky Mountains National Park, is one of America's favorite whitewater playgrounds. The first bend in the river brings you to "Patton's Run" where you are quickly initiated into the "whitewater experience." You then travel through the magnificent scenery of the Nantahala Gorge toward the most exciting rapid of the day - Nantahala Falls!

The Ocoee, site of the withwater events at the 1996 Olympics, is often described as the roller coaster of the Southeast. Rafting the Ocoee's big waves, you will encounter the ultimate whitewater thrill. Each raft is guided by an experienced guide, making the trip suitable for beginners and experienced rafters.

Contact one of our specialized agents now to reserve your space at 800.800.2519.