PLEASE HELP ME!

From: MARYAM ABACHA
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME!
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

My Dear,

A Very Good day to you.

This letter may come to you with lot of surprise but patiently go
through it foryour kind understanding.I got your contact from a discreat search
for a trustedand reliable foreign businessman or company who can be of this
great help tome and my family.

I am Mrs Maryam Abacha, the wife of the former Nigerian Head of State
who died onthe sit as a result of cadiac arrest in 1998. Following the
sudden death of myhusband General Sani Abacha the late Former Head of
State of Nigeria in 1998,I have been thrown into a state of utter
confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian
administration,I have been subjected to physical and psychological
torture by the security agents in the country.

As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody
within the country.

You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the
recovery of varioushuge sums of money deposited by my husband in
different security firms abroad,some companies willingly give up their
secrets and disclosed our money confidentlylodged there or many outright
blackmail.

In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of
$700.Million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life. I
will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply.

I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to
security networkplaced on me day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the
embassy so thatis why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray
my confidencein you. I have deposited the sum of US$75
million dollars with a security firmabroad whose name is withheld for
now until we open communication.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for
safekeeping.This arrangement is known to you and my family lawyer who shall
deal directlywith you as I am still under house arrest. I am
seriously considering to settledown abroad as soon as this fund get into your
account so that I can start allover again if only you wish, but if it is
possible, just help me in divertingthis funds into your bank  account which
will accrue you 20% of this fund. Pleasehonesty is the watchword in this
transaction.

And should you accept my terms, kindly send me an email signifying your
interestto my email box as this is only safe for me now so that we can
commence communicationimmediately. And upon receipt of your message of
interest, I shall give you amore detailed picture of things.

In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security as I
am givingyou this information in total trust and confidence.NO RISK IS
INVOLVED AS I AMSTILL IN CONTROL OF MY HUSBANDS AFFAIRS.

I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.
Please expedite action.

ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: ( maryam.h2@caramail.com).

Sincerely Yours

Hajia Maryam Abacha.